Date:      Wed, 08 Dec 1999 22:52:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
Cc:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: wd driver will be retired!

In message <19991208150807.A16687@netmonger.net> Christopher Masto writes:
: Right now, I have no sound (not detected), no USB (panic on removal),
: can't use my sio pccard, can't eject my ed pccard, my IDE drives are
: taking hours to dump and fsck, and my TV card is missing every other
: line if I try to use the (not working anyway) closed caption decoder.

I have some patches for the can't eject the network cards from a user
that I'm trying out and would then need to get committed to the
network layer to properly support if_detach().

What's wrong with your sio pccard?  Mine works well enough...

Warner