Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:38:28 +0400
From:      "blackOut" <blackout@gubkin.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ftp ? (network) troubles

hello
i have some problems with my bsd boxes. at home a have a small network 4
boxes with freebsd (3.3-STABLE,4.0-RELEASE) so when i setup this network an
connect it all together with hub i find that i have VERY slow connection
through my ftp (not only ftp but all that require data connexion)  and there
a lot of collision on hub when i transmit ever small files. when i use
tcpdump it reported this line per 3 packets
truncated ip 1 bytes missing .... etc stuff
it cannot be a hardware problem because it tested on other os and work fine
...  please help me if u can

Alekseev Anton (blackOut)
mailto: blackout@gubkin.ru