Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:38:42 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, green@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELF rtld and environment variables...

Ollivier Robert wrote:
> According to Julian Stacey:
> > 4.1-release produces no /sbin/mount_cfs, & man mount give no hint,
> > If you have patches to test, I volunteer to test on 4.1 or 3.4 :-)
> It is a port. I'd love to import it into CURRENT though.

Some friends running vile Micro$oft asked me if BSD offers an encrypting file
system, & it would be just too horrible to say "No",
[though wether src/ or ports/ is best, I'm not now informed to comment]

How do I get my hands on your sources ? :-) I'm running 4.0 on my laptop,
was going to 4.1, but will go stable or current instead if necessary.

Julian
-
Julian Stacey	http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/
Munich Unix Consultant.		Free BSD Unix with 3600 packages & sources.