Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 00:24:52 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        Andrew.Gordon@net-tel.co.uk, nate@freebsd.org, mobile@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need help with a PC CARD NE2000 clone...

  From: Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>

  I can assue you that the Accton EN2216 card _does_ work, and it shouldn't
  bust the bank.  Accton should be available in your neck of the woods.

Yes, I saw them, and disregarded them because I didn't want to get stung
by another dinky vendor.  However, the only problem is getting support, so
if it already works, then I'm golden.

Thanks.

Does anyone have any opinions about the Megahertz combo or modem-only cards?

I have yet to see anyone say they have the combo-ether/modem card working,
so I'm thinking of just doing a Megahertz modem card.

Cellular One was kind enough to send me a Megahertz<->Nokia cable for
my nokia 2160 cellphone for free (Megahertz is putting on a promo).  So,
I'm kinda leaning towards a Megahertz modem (unless I can find a better
modem card with cellular capability for less than the cost of
purchasing a cable for real).