Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:31:18 +0900
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Ry=C5=8DTa_SimaMoto?= <liangtai.s4@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Request] GIMP Help collection new ports

Hello,
I am a member of GIMP Help Documentation Team.
We released new help package 2.6.0 for GIMP at
October of the last year.

I prepared new ports replacing graphics/gimp-help
and posted PR 145650 and 145652.  Until the version
2.4.2, we provided a source tree package consists of
XML files, image files, and makefiles.  So the current
port (gimp-help-2.4.2_3) requires build tools around
gnome-doc-utils.  On the contrary, since this new
release we don't release source package but distribute
13 ready-to-install HTML packages in several languages,
I separete the port in languages so that each port
simply extracts and installs the distributed package for
language user selects.

Whom I should contact to?  These reports are assigned
to nobody yet.  I'm new to making such a big ports
collection, so I fear something are wrong on my report.
Actually I made already two mistakes which may
discourage the maintainer for the port.  Please tell me
what should I do next.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/145650
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/145652

--