Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 1995 16:39:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@txdirect.net>
To:        "Question@FreeBSD.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   GENERIC won't compile on 2.1-Release ???

Something strange indeed.  I've upgraded my 205 box to 210 and
couldnt get my kernel to recompile (died in matcd). Hmm, probably
bad ssys.* file, so I re-get them and same problem.  Ok, something is
funky with my config file or something has changed in 2.1. Lets just
compile GENERIC to make sure.  Sure enough it dies in matcd.

I gonna hazard a guess that I've done something wrong here  :-)
Any ideas as to what?

Rob Snow                                        Powered by FreeBSD
rsnow@txdirect.net                          http://www.freebsd.org