Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 1996 18:24:50 -0700
From:      Dan Lee <dlee@cs.montana.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP install problems

Hello all..

I am trying to install FreeBSD by FTP but cannot connect to my ISP. I have
the irqs and com3 added to my kernel on the 2.2 snap and I go through the
correct menus and everything. I switch between virtual desktops and try to
type "term" so I can log in manually to my ISP. The modem will not dial.
Anyone have a step by step method for FTP installs?

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks
Dan Lee
--- Daniel J. Lee    Computer Science Undergraduate  ---
--- Montana State University - Bozeman                            ---
--- EMAIL: dlee@cs.montana.edu                                      ---