Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 1995 20:17:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SIGNOF REDES-L

On Fri, 16 Jun 1995, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> > > However, in order to prevent such a thing from happening again I
> > > believe it will be best if we simply block all incoming email from
> > > mixit.ansp.br in the future.  Jonathan, if you'll do the honors?
> > > Thanks..
> >
> > 	i have rude code installed, commented out, ready to go.  i want
> > to improve this to return a message explaining why.  it will be ready for
> Of course you will only send max one message per day or something similar
> right ?
>
> We're not aiming for a new loop here I hope !

	no, no nes loops.  or at least no loop that will reach us.  when
one of THEIRS arrives, an explaination returns to them as to why it wa
rejected.  majordomo checks messages that it forwards, preventing the
creation of a majordomo loop.  now a list proc -> majordomo (ours) ->
explain -> list proc (theirs ) -> majordomo (ours) , drops the message.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346