Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:15:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cc1's crash...

I'm using FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE, last CVSuped a few days ago.  When I compile
just about anything, every now and then cc1 crashes. When I compile it
again, it usually works without crashing again.  This is what it logs when
it happens:

Mar 30 17:12:35 quake /kernel: pid 67942 (cc1), uid 0: exited on signal 4
(core dumped)

Any information would be helpful...

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff