Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:40:40 -0700
From:      Jonathan Feally <vulture@consult-scs.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPSEC IPv4 Tunnel Problem

I just upgraded my firewall from 4.5-RELEASE to 4.6.2-RELEASE
Now my ipsec implementation no longer works.
I have multiple tunnels from my internal lan to other internal lans

The IPSEC is working for encoding packets from my lan to the remote lans
and I can see the encoded packets coming back in my external interface
using tcpdump. But after that the packets seem to disappear.
Any help would be great -
Thanks
Jonathan