Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:14:53 -0500
From:      "Josh Paetzel" <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>
To:        "Danny" <dannyh@idx.com.au>, "Tyler Spivey" <tyler@wapvi.bc.ca>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: sound card

I have a sb16 scsi that uses an adaptec 6360 chip for the scsi controller.
It is recongnized by FreeBSD as a 152x.  This card worked fine under Linux
and Dos, but I had a terrible time getting to work in FreeBSD.  Turns out,
when FreeBSD was probing it would detect the card on IRQ 12.  The IRQ jumper
on the card was set to 11.  Setting the jumper to 12 solved the problem.
(There are two irq jumpers on the card, one for the sound and one for the
SCSI.  The SCSI jumpers are on the back of the card near the SCSI
connector.)

Hope that helps,
Legecy Man
Josh