Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:21:21 +0900 (JST)
From:      SUGIMURA Takashi =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCP3lCPBsoQiAbJEI1LjtOGyhC?= <sugitk@rio.odn.ne.jp>
To:        nork@freebsd.org
Cc:        past@ebs.gr
Subject:   Re: any news from eclipse3 port?

Hi nork-san,

> > > any news from eclipse3 port?
> > Until the port is updated you can use the port skeleton at:
> > http://netmode.ntua.gr/~past/freebsd/eclipse3-port.tgz
>
> 	Oops, I'll commit this.  I just see it, but I think that it
> 	looks good.  And I'll mark BROKEN all ports depended on it.
> 	I say that 'Please confirm or update on Eclipse 3.0.'. :-)

If you want to see what plugins can be used with it,
please see http://eclipsewiki.net/eclipse/ , but in Japanese.

When you see some plugin cannot be worked, you may install the xerces plugin
from Eclipse 2.1.3. For example, DBEdit plugin 1.0.1 is this case.

---
SUGIMURA Takashi <sugitk@rio.odn.ne.jp>