Date:      Sun, 08 Jun 1997 18:02:27 +0100
From:      Joshua Fielden <shag@concentric.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   regarding login.conf

If this has been posted forgive me, I have been trying for three
straight days to get everything working both for BSD an Windoze, so I'm
a little out of it. :-)

According to 2.2.2 Errata:

	Fix:  If you have the source distribution installed, simply
      cp /usr/src/etc/login.conf /etc
      otherwise, mount the 2nd CDROM and copy it from the live
filesystem
      (cp /cdrom/usr/src/etc/login.conf /etc) instead.

What about if I d/l'ed the source, and only want Kernel source loaded on
my machine, due to space constraints? :-)

JF