Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2002 01:43:11 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        danny-dated-1033235923.78c671@limehouse.org
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcic0: <YENTA PCI-CardBus Bridge> works on 4.6R but not on 4.7-PRE

In message: <20020923175841.GA1065@limehouse.org>
            Danny Cautaert <danny-dated-1033235923.78c671@limehouse.org> writes:
: The PCMCIA-controller of my laptop works fine on 4.6.2-RELEASE but not
: on 4.7-PRELEASE. The controller gets detected, but the cards don't.
: AAMOF it seems that the system thinks a card is inserted in both slots
: wether there are some cards inserted or not. It doesnt recognize any
: card either. As I don't know where to look further I included a verbose
: dmesg of the system in both RELEASE and PRERELEASE. Any clues?

This is because we're mapping the controller smack dab in the middle
of your agp video card now, and we didn't before.

Can you recompile from source?  If so, I have a patch you can try.

Warner