Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/7456

The following reply was made to PR docs/7456; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To: Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, seggers@semyam.dinoco.de,
	nik@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 23:12:21 +0100

 On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 09:45:36PM +1000, Jim Mock wrote:
 > Can this be closed now?

 Pass.  Does the new version of libdialog that's been imported since the
 PR fix the problem?

 It's not what I'd call a critical PR, so we can probably take lack of
 feedback as "yes, it's fine" (or, alternatively, "it might be fine, but
 we don't care").

 I'd be slightly happier if someone actually stood up and said the problem
 has gone away though.

  [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
  non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
  the links.
     -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>