Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:15:48 -0300
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi.sergio@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usr/ports/java/eclipse-cdt

Em Qui, 2013-07-11 às 09:51 +0200, kron escreveu:

> On 2013/07/10 20:33, Brad Keifenheim wrote:
> > Hi Oli,
> >
> > Thanks for the quick reply. I have tried the eclipse-devel port as
> > you suggested and, unfortunately, still do not have a functional
> > setup.

Hello,

I use FreeBSD 9.1 and 10.0, 64 bit version.

Eclipse, and so the plugins, does not compile with the openjdk6 for me,
so I changed the Makefile of the ports, to openjdk7 (JAVA_VERSION=1.7)
I deleted the java 1.6 (openjdk6) and all packages that depends on it,
including apache-ant, libreoffice.....

Next I build FreeBSD with openjdk7, and than
eclipse, and a lot fof plugins, including CDT and here it works...
no complains..