Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:06:13 +1100
From:      Joel Sutton <suttonj@interconnect.com.au>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with ps and top

Doug,

> > I am having problems with ps and top (and other similar utils).
>
> your ps and top are out of date from your kernel, or the kernel structures
> have been modified.

I've reinstalled the sources and recompiled. Everything works fine
now. I finally remembered that I applied some patches to my kernel
source to get doscmd work. Just goes to show that I should paid more
attention to that patch. :->

> if you need gcc 2.7.*, upgrade to 2.2-GAMMA (or shortly, -RELEASE).  We
> did the hard work for you. :)

Great. The reason I tried to get it going was that GNU Pascal
requires it to be able to build. Do you know if there is any plan
to include GNU Pascal in 2.2 or later?

Thanks for your assistance.

Best regards, Joel...