Date:      11 Feb 1999 13:45:08 +1100
From:      "John Saunders" <john.saunders@nlc.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (fwd) Assistance Please

Is anybody using a Stallion card with FreeBSD? I see the drivers and all
the Stallion utilities available, but MAKEDEV doesn't have the support
needed to make the device nodes for the ports. I can't find out all the
things like major and minor numbers for all of the ports. If somebody
has a patched MAKEDEV could it be send-pr'ed so that somebody commits
it?

Cheers.
        .     | John Saunders  - mailto:john@nlc.net.au            (EMail) |
    ,--_|\    |                - http://www.nlc.net.au/              (WWW) |
   /  Oz  \   |                - 02-9489-4932 or 04-1822-3814      (Phone) |
   \_,--\_/   | NORTHLINK COMMUNICATIONS P/L - Supplying a professional,   |
         v    | and above all friendly, internet connection service.       |