Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:38:23 -0800
From:      Nihir Parikh <patel.cricket@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-8.1 on iscsi - Help Needed

I am trying to install FreeBSD-8.1 on a iscsi target disk but when I start
installation it complains about "No Hard disk found". I have iscsi enabled
network adapter and I can configure the iscsi disk in the network adapter's
iscsi ROM. When the system boots up from FreeBSD installation CD, I go to
the command prompt and load if_em, iscsi_initiator and iscsi modules. I can
run enable-module if_em command, but when I run enable-module
iscsi_initiator it complains that iscsi_initiator not found.

Has anyone installed FreeBSD on iscsi target? If so, what have you done so
that during installation FreeBSD sees iscsi target as a disk on which to
install the OS.

Thanks
Nihir