Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:27:47 +0200
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Robert David <robert.david.public@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [ANNOUNCE] ports 2014Q2 branched

+--On 12 avril 2014 21:44:20 +0200 Robert David
<robert.david.public@gmail.com> wrote:
| Hi Baptiste,
|
| this is awesome news. I think this is very good process.
|
| I got a question. From which FreeBSD branch is the latest and quarterly
| build?

latest is built from head, quarterly is built from the latest quarterly
branch, actually 2014Q2.

Or are you talking about src and not ports ? If this is the case, packages
are built using the oldest supported release on each branch, so, that will
be 8.3 up until the end of April and then 8.4 for the 8 branch, 9.1 for the
9 branch, 10.0 for the 10 branch, and for -CURRENT, it is updated something
like every couple of weeks.

--
Mathieu Arnold