Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 1996 12:20:53 +0000
From:      "Westside Marketing Group" <WMG@leonardo.net>
To:        "promote"<westside@leonardo.net>
Subject:   INCREASE VISITS TO YOUR WEB SITE BY UP TO 10 TIMES OR MORE!!!!!

(For best format  maximize your window)

Would you like to see an IMMEDIATE increase in traffic to your web site of
up to 10 TIMES or MORE?

WESTSIDE MARKETING GROUP
Specializing in Web Site Promotion

Is your web site not getting enough traffic? Westside Marketing Group can
help. You can have the greatest looking web site, with a good product or
service, however if no one knows about it, your internet success will be
fruitless. In addition to having your web site, you want to make sure that
people come to visit and purchase your product or services.

We specialize in promoting your web site so that you will receive the
maximum amount of traffic, clients, and sales! Westside Marketing Group is
the answer!

World Wide Web Directory and Search Engine Listing Service

We will submit your Web site for listing to the TOP 100 directories and
search engines. In order to receive lots of traffic you need to promote
your web site in as many places as possible. You should take advantage of
EVERY search engine and directory as possible to maximize traffic to your
web site. There are currently over 350 different FREE places to list your
site, with more coming online everyday. Our service will provide a direct
link to your home page from these directories and search engines.

Our automated submission system is the best available, and in most cases we
can have your web site submitted in less than a week. No other company can
match our experience and price.

It cost you time, money or both to design your web site, now let Westside
Marketing Group help you to promote it. Westside Marketing Group's goal is
your goal, and that is to bring as many potential customers and visitors to
your web site as possible.

No traffic, no sales! It is really quite simple. Just because you have a
web site does not mean that people will know about it. You have probably
found that out by now. The more places that you list your site means more
sales.

IF PEOPLE CANNOT FIND YOU, THEY CANNOT BUY FROM YOU

Let's say, for example, that your company sells baseball cards.You want
everyone that is interested in baseball cards on the internet to know about
your site. When this person logs on to the internet to find baseball card
related sites, he or she will usually go to one of the search engines or
directories on our list.
Your web site should come come up whenever someone searches for your type
of business.

Whenever someone wants to find something on the internet they go to the
search engines or directories. It is the easiest way to your web site! If
your site is not on that list, they don't visit! The more links that exist
to your Web-site, the more people will visit. The people that visit your
site will most likely return again, and tell others as well. If your site
is a popular one it is a good chance that these people will suggest it to
be linked on other sites in the "Hot Links" or "Cool Sites" section. You
should see an immediate increase in "hits" to your site almost immediately
after enlisitng our services .

THE LEAST EXPENSIVE WEB-SITE PROMOTION

We are the least expensive web site promotion company on the 'net, without
sacrificing quality and service. No other company can match our pricing
PERIOD! We charge a one time fee and our minimum service is for 100 search
engines and directories. When you are on these directories, you're there
forever (or until you move your site). If you look at other ways to promote
your site, we are quite sure that you will agree that there is no
comparison.

WHAT DOES THIS COST??

If you want to increase traffic to your web site you MUST be listed on the
TOP 100 search engines and directories. You will not find a quicker and
easier way to build traffic to your site. Once you are on these
directories, you'll see an increase in traffic that you have always dreamed
of. We will submit your Web site for listing on 100 of the most popular
internet directories and search engines for ONLY $49.95! That is 1/3rd the
price of our closest competitor. If you would like even MORE traffic we
have a DELUXE service with 200 directories and search engines for only
$99.95. If you are really serious about getting the maximum exposure for
your web site, our SUPER DELUXE service covers 350 directories and search
engines for only $199.95, plus on going promotion for 6 months. We will
constantly submit your web site to every new directory and search engine
that we become aware of, with no less than 15-20 new submissions per month.
We will email you each month with the sites that we submit your web site
to. Here is a partial list:

TOP 100 DIRECTORIES AND SEARCH ENGINES

1.2ask Internet Directory
2.555-1212.com
3.ABACOM
4.All Business Network
5.Alliance of Global Business Exchange
6.Alta Vista
7.Been There, Done That...
8.BizWeb
9.BizWiz!
10.Brian's Revised Internet Yellow Pages
11.CANLink
12.Central Source Yellow Pages
13.CERN's Registry
14.ComFind
15.Cool Site of the Day
16.Cybernet Chamber of Commerce
17.Entrepreneurs on the Web
18.Excite
19.Four11
20.Global Internet Net Happenings
21.Global On-Line Directory
22.Global Online Directory
23.GTE Superpages
24.Guide to Computer Vendors
25.HomeCom Global Village
26.Infohiway
27.Infoseek
28.Innovator's Network Yellow Pages
29.Internet Addressbook
30.Internet Mall
31.Inktomi
32.I Systems Business Directory
33.Jayde Online Directory
34.Josh's Sanctum
35.Jumper Hot Links
36.La Plaza
37.LinkMaster
38.LinkStar
39.LookUP!
40.Lycos
41.Manufacturers Information Net
42.McKinley Magellan Directory
43.MegaList WWW List
44.MegaMall
45.Metroscope
46.NCSA What's New
47.Nerd World .
48.Netcenter - What's New Announcement
49.NetGuide/WinMag Web HotSpots
50.Net Navigator
51.NetMall
52.NewPageList
53.New Rider's WWW Yellow Pages
54.New Virtual Yellow Pages
55.Nihongo Yellow Pages
56.NSTN True North
57.NTG International Cyber Mall
58.One World Plaza
59.onLine Business WWWeb Index
60.Online Manufacturers Network
61.Open Market's Commercial Sites Index
62.Open Text Web Index
63.Pagehost A to Z
64.Point Communications
65.Pronet Global Interactive Business Centre
66.RealCom Explorer
67.REX (World Wide Web Resource EXchange)
68.Shannon's Bookmarks
69.ShopInternet
70.Starting Point
71.The Source
72.Spider's Pick of the Day
73.The HUGE List
74.TradeWave Galaxy (formerly EINet Galaxy)
75.Tribal Voice
76.The URL Tree
77.The Wall
78.Wandex
79.WebCrawler
80.WebDirect!
81.WebMall Classifieds
82.Webnet Media
83.Webula
84.WebVenture's HotList
85.What's New in Europe
86.What's New at Virtual Lynx
87.What's New Too
88.Who's Who on the Internet
89.Worldwide Announce Archive
90.World Wide Yellow Pages
91.WWW Business Yellow Pages
92.WWW Virtual Library
93.WWW Worm
94.Yahoo

......................and MANY MORE!!!!

We will submit your web site to every directory and search engine on our
lists. Of course, Westside Marketing Group can not guarantee inclusion into
any directory/search engine as every site has their own criteria for being
listed in their directories, however we currenty have over 90% of our
submittals listed.

If you're serious about getting people to your Web-site then you will
definitely want to utilize our services. If you are already listed on some
of the directories on our lists that is alright. Many of the more popular
directories receive hundreds of requests per week and by submitting your
site again will place you higher up in the listings. Some sites allow only
one submittal per web site and in this case we will substitute another
directory in it's place.

RECEIVE MORE TRAFFIC BY NEXT WEEK!

By getting started right now, you'll increase the traffic almost
immediately. There are 5,000-10,000 new people logging onto the Internet
EVERY WEEK! The first thing these new 'net surfers are going to do is try
to find the subjects that interest them. Hopefully they will find you and
NOT your competitor.

RIDE THE INTERNET WAVE INTO UNBELIEVABLE PROFITS

NOW is the time to act. Many of these directories are free, and as they
become more popular they will begin to charge for listings as many have
done already. Some have so many requests that they are backed up for
several weeks, so NOW is the time to act, the World Wide Web is GROWING
EVERYDAY!!

SIGN UP TODAY!

To get your Web site submitted to all of these directories and search
engines, you just need to fill out one simple form, one time. Fill it out
NOW, and you'll see an increase in traffic to your Web-site right away!

Go to: http://californiaonline.com/webpromo.htm

After completing and submitting the website information form we will get to
work immediately and you should start seeing an increase in traffic to your
site within the week. We also have a handy on-line order payment system for
your convienence.

If you are asking yourself, "why can't I do this myself?" you are
absolutely right, you CAN do it yourself. However, if you are like most
business people, your time is VALUABLE and you may say that you will do it
yourself, but you most likely will never get around to it. Let Westside
Marketing Group help you.

Go to: http://californiaonline.com/webpromo.htm

Thank you for your business!!

Derek Vasconcellos