Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 21:18:19 +0100
From:      Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   StarOffice 5.2

I have been trying to install StarOffice 5.2 on a specific system for some
time now.

The problem is that by either manual installation or port installation
setup.bin core dumps. All other Linux apps run perfectly.

Versions previous to 5.2 also core dump.

This is a newly installed system running 4.3-BETA now. Sometime ago it was
4.2-STABLE... in either it never ran.

I got to point where I moved the hard disk to another system (quite
different!) getting always the same result.

I have checked the mailing lists and have found people with similar
problems but none of the proposed solutions worked for this system.

Am I missing something ?

Tkx