Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:00:17 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Project to improve FreeBSD PR

Don't worry about a launch date.  Get something up, and improve it.
As I tell people who ask me how to write:

"Write well.  If you can't write well, write badly and then rewrite
until it sucks less."

Substitute "write" with "advocate."  Actually, advocate isn't
appropriate in the context, but it'll do until I come up with
something better, hence proving my point.  This method of working is
surprisingly effective.  None of us are good at this, but it can be
done, and we can get better at it.

Everyone on this list would rather see advocates keep at it, rather
than do it all at once and get burned out in a week.  If one hour a
week is what you have, then do that, rather than spending your next
ten weeks worth of time in one glorious spasm and dying off.

==ml

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org

           Absolute BSD:   http://www.AbsoluteBSD.com/