Date:      Fri, 06 May 2011 20:00:42 -0400
From:      Jimmie James <jimmiejaz@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   what to do with multimedia/xvid4conf

pkgdb -Ff
--->  Checking the package registry database
Stale origin: 'multimedia/xvid4conf': perhaps moved or obsoleted.
-> The port 'multimedia/xvid4conf' was removed on 2011-05-02 because:
	"Has expired: Upstream has disapear and distfile is no more available"
-> Hint:  xvid4conf-1.12_5 is required by the following package(s):
	subtitleripper-0.3.4_5
	dvdrip-0.98.11_3
	transcode-1.1.5_15
	tovid-0.30_9
-> Hint: checking for overwritten files...
  -> No files installed by xvid4conf-1.12_5 have been overwritten by
other packages.
Deinstall xvid4conf-1.12_5 ? [no]

Since it's required by other ports, removing it will break them, so I
have to be harassed by this message every time I update my ports?  Is
there a way to "hide" this?

--
I am currently away on leave, traveling through time and will be
returning last week.