Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:13:18 -0800
From:      Spam Me Here <bearmaps@berkeleycs.ml.org>
To:        Juan <jly@tritronics.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems with sendmail

You need to allow your machine to relay mail ( This is diabled by
default to prevent people from sending spam through your machine ).

Typically the allowed maildomains are stored in /etc/mail/relay-domains,
althogh, your particular configuration might specify a diffrent location.

the relay-domains file is composed of all the domains you want to
accept, for instance, my relay domains file allows all users
of the berkeleycs.ml.org network, my computer at home, and all users
of jacket.org.

bear >cat relay-domains
berkeleycs.ml.org
jacket.org