Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2013 01:08:17 +0100
From:      "Hugh O'Brien" <obrien.hugh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.12 Binary Formats

Hi there,

I'm a relatively long time user but was recently reading through the
handbook to see if there was anything I could learn when I found this
section:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/binary-formats.html

It's an interesting read, but I must question the wisdom of including it in
this stage of the handbook, where users are still new to the system. It
stands apart from the more immediately practical knowledge in the previous
pages and might be better suited to a page on writing your own programs.

I just wanted to call attention to this,

Thanks for the docs,

Hugh