Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:02:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Richard Schulz <rschulz@Camarilla.RWSystems.net>
To:        James Wyatt <jwyatt@RWSystems.net>
Cc:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>, "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Ronald_Wiplinger_=28=C3Q=A4=AF=AF=C7=29=22?= <ronald@trace.net.tw>, "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Ethernet card problem

	Actually, I'm using two 3c509b cards. Since I'm using a 486DX50
(true 50), it's faster doing memory I/O than the old DMA controller is at
multiple DMA cycles.  If I had PCI in the gateway I'd definately be using
it. Oh, well.

	I might have to upgrade if I can ever find an IPSec solution that
will work with the Bay Networks VPN harware. The NRL IPV6 patches do not
work with 3.0.0-RELEASE.