Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 98 08:24 PDT
From:      e/y/e/s/c/r/e/a/m media <media@eyescream.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   eyescream media planning

Hi,

We're updating your records at eyescream and we need some information about
your property.  eyescream interactive buys on a wide variety of sites to
target our client's needs.  Accurate information helps us make the right
buys and keep our clients AND publishers happy.

Please drop by our "Media Planning Hot Sheet" at
<http://www.eyescream.com/mediaplan.html>; and fill out the form.  This will
let us send RFPs to you when planning our spending.

-------------e/y/e/s/c/r/e/a/m interactive, inc.-------------
media planning dept. <mailto:media@eyescream.com>

traffic building, strategic partnering, new media planning
 killer creative and design that will make you s c r e a m
   portland, oregon usa