Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:07:52 -0400
From:      dsmith <report@top-10.com>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Your Web Visibility Report

This report reflects your web sites standing within the
top 20 listings on the following search engines:
AltaVista, Lycos, Magellan, Excite, InfoSeek, Webcrawler, PlanetSearch, Northern Lights, Yahoo, HotBot
The keyword(s) used for the search are: [NETWORK]
Your web sites URL: http://www.freebsd.org

Yahoo        000
Lycos        000
Excite       000
HotBot       000
Magellan     000
InfoSeek     000
N.Lights     000
AltaVista    000
Webcrawler   000
PlanetSearch 000

WVI          000

A complete explanation of this report is available at:
             http://www.top-10.com/faqs.html
Thanks for using our report. It is available
to you any time at no charge. if we may be of service
please contact us.   [code20]

              TOP 10 PROMOTIONS
             http://www.top-10.com

  "WE'LL GET YOUR BUSINESS TO THE TOP"