Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 21:03:13 -0700
From:      "Michael W. Akers" <mwakers@home.com>
To:        'FreeBSD' <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IE for FreeBSD

Bill,
Saw the web site, good start!
Mike Akers

----------
From:  Bill A. K. [SMTP:billieakay@yahoo.com]
Sent:  Monday, September 06, 1999 7:32 PM
To:  Michael W. Akers; Chris; FreeBSD Questions

Hi,
     Thanks for your support :)

Please visit my web site that I just put up for this purpose.

The URL is:
http://iefreebsd.freeservers.com

My dedicated email address for this is iefreebsd@hotmail.com

This page was just put up tonight, so it's not finished.
Please come back and sign the Guestbook/Petition when it's up.

If anybody has any ideas about how to run this thing, they would be very
much appreciated.

Thanks and please tell your friends to visit my page. :)

Bill
billieakay@yahoo.com