Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:17:01 -0500
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: psm

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 12:04:08PM +0100, Szilveszter Adam wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Also, just FYI: the NSS library itself builds nicely and appeared to have
> passed all tests in the automated test suite on -CURRENT when I tried it in
> November.

Really?  Hmm, I had a huge amount of trouble the time I built NSS/PSM
(about a month ago, IIRC).  Maybe the trouble was with the PSM part, I
dunno.  But after tons of futzing, I did get it to build, though it
was not functional.

I don't have any problems building and running Mozilla, though.  But
I'm not running a current -current, just PRE_SMPNG.

As for the integration, I'm not aware of a formal announcement either,
but there was a post on one of the newsgroups basically saying someone
was working on it and expected check it in shortly.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/