Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:31:31 -0500
From:      "Paul Stewart (Premier Networks)" <paul@premier-networks.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Frontpage 2000 Security Problem

Hi there...

We recently upgraded into FP2000 extensions.... everything works fine
now except we just added a NEW site and the password is never required
to access the site....

I've checked sites that were present before and *most* of them use
passwords fine... the odd one falls into the same category...

I'm thinking of reinstalling the extensions but don't want to make
matters worse... any help is much appreciated...:)

BTW, when I'm connected via the FP2000 client it shows the username etc.
just don't know where it gets it from...

Thanks,

Paul