Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:43:20 -0600
From:      Chris Moline <ugly-daemon@home.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: System Tuning/Sysadmins

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 07:56:41AM -0700, Jamie Bowden wrote:
> You ever try and run Solstice in single user?
Hmm. Never thought of that. Goes to show how long I've been here :) It would
also explain why knowing how to edit inetd.conf with vi is a good thing.
But I have a thick head. Perhaps there are ways to make things easier but
still be able to run in single user mode.
I guess I shall have to run in single user mode more often :)

Chris Moline