Date:      Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsenfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   coda filesystem.

Hi.
I have decided to try out coda fs in my fbsd 4.4rc
box.I have installed all required things for coda and
downloaded coda-5.3.15 and installed it.I have tried
to mount one testserver and I get an error of saying
cfs-no such file (it cant find /dev/cfs*).I have
skimmed manual pages but I can not find how to creade
device files.I have added and compiled coda fs in my
freebsd kernel.I was hoping that
options         CODA                    #CODA
filesystem.
pseudo-device   vcoda   4               #coda
minicache <-> venus comm.

will create device files but no.I am completely new to
coda.Any clue how to create device file?Or anyone who
has tried coda in fbsd?