Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 02:16:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Font <font@Mcs.Net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   top in 2.2.5R

I was testing 2.2.5R a few moments ago when I noticed that the top(1)
command had output all zeroes for %user/nice/system/interrupt/idle and all
zeroes for TIME/WCPU/CPU.  Is this a known problem, or is it just me?  I
believe the last install on another computer with RELENG-2.2-970911 didn't
have this particular problem.  Hints on fixing it also welcome.  :-)

A bug in my MUA causes news.announce.newusers                            font
to be sent to beneficiaries and senders of UCE/SPAM.                        @
                                                                      mcs.net
Wishes are like dishes.