Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2006 23:19:51 +0100
From:      "mdma admin" <mdmadmin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBM xSeries 205 Install Problems

I tried to install FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE Productin (Legacy) on IBM
eServer xSeries 205 with P4 2,4GHz HTT, 1G DDR RAM, SCSI HDD (IBM-ESXS
- SCSI controller id 0) and SCSI CD (AIC-7892A - SCSI controller id 7)
on Adaptec's controller. Both are detected by the OS when booting from
CD. I'm able to make partitions with sysinstall as well. But I get
following error message after I make partitions and choose what to
install (after 1 minute of extracting/copying files).
panic non-maskable interrupt service and system reboots. What's going
on? I wont to know more about that error, what kind of error, etc.
What can I do to fix it? Any suggestion, similar experience, idea?

Cheers.

Matija