Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:19:31 -0500
From:      admin <fbsd-mail@jestocost.cosc.morrisville.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   login.conf question.

I am trying to set up a capabilities database for my departments server. I
have almost everything under control, however I have a few questions.

First, what does it mean when you append an '@'  to a field, eg:
	:ignoretime@:\
does this have something to do with unsetting boolean varibles?

Second, the 'ignoretime' field is not in the login.conf manpage, what is it
for?

Lastly, can somebody give me an overview of how to use the 'cputime' field. I
know how to enter the time, but what exactly will it do.

Thanks in advance for any help.
James

PS. please cc all replies on this thread to my address
     "fbsd-mail@jestocost.cosc.morrisville.edu"
I am not subscribed to this list.