Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:08:40 +0000
From:      Peter Risdon <peter@circlesquared.com>
To:        Gerard Meijer <gmeijer@palmweb.nl>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: live mirroring

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 10:59 +0100, Gerard Meijer wrote:

> [...]

man mountd and man exports, together with the handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-nfs.html

Here's a page with diagrams - it's for a mail server cluster, the
storage is an external raid system and there are two nfs servers, to
provide extra resilience, but the idea is the same:

http://www.shupp.org/maps/ispcluster.html

Peter.