Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:27:15 +0200
From:      Ivan Voras <ivoras@fer.hr>
To:        Dario Freni <saturnero@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LiveCD trouble

--------------enig25AC1EFFD1970FBA83FD1464

--------------080204040107090801090101

Dario Freni wrote:
>=20
> On Jul 3, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Ivan Voras wrote:
>>  To see how file systems are mounted, look at /etc/rc.d/livecd script.=

>> I'd appreciate if anyone can look at this or at least provide pointers=
=20
>> on what to try next.
>=20
> Can you attach the rc.d/livecd script?

Here it is:
http://perforce.freebsd.org/fileViewer.cgi?FSPC=3D//depot/projects/soc200=
7/ivoras%5ffinstall/makeimage/bundles/livecd&REV=3D2

This is the only "active" rc.d script the LiveCD is using.

> Have you given a look to=20
> FreeSBIE's rc scripts (or considered starting from FreeSBIE toolkit=20
> itself, which is fully working for other projects)?

No, I though it would be simpler to just roll my own, because later in=20
the process I'll have some unusual requirements for the scripts so if I=20
used FreeSBIE I'd probably have to modify it severely.

For now I really don't need anything fancy, just a plain live system=20
with some ports in it.