Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 04:08:24 -0700
From:      Jon Drews <jon.drews@gmail.com>
To:        NetAdmin <NetAdmin@upb.ks.ua>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mounting novell drives

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:32:43 +0200, NetAdmin <NetAdmin@upb.ks.ua> wrote:
> Hello, FreeBSD support team,
>
> I have a server with Novell Netware 5.1.
> How I can mount Novell drives in FreeBSD?

 I have never done it but I see that there is a man page for it:
MOUNT_NWFS(8)		FreeBSD System Manager's Manual 	 MOUNT_NWFS(8)
DESCRIPTION
     The mount_nwfs utility allows to mount volume from a NetWare server.  It
     may use either existing connection or create new: if no usable connection
     was found it will try to establish a new one.  Connection has count of
     references to it, so when last mount will be dismounted connection will
     be closed.  It is possible to create connection without any mounts (but
     use it for them) with ncplogin(1).

see man 8 mount_nwfs