Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:22:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Ryan Linwood <rlinwood@elmer.designstein.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mail locks

 Hi, I am currently running IMAP sendmail and I am experiencing a strange
 problem.  Mail is flowing properly but no one is able to delete mail.  It is as
 though the mailboxes are in read-only mode.  I have checked the file permissions
 on the mailboxes and they are correct.  When I go into PINE, it says: "Can't
 open mailbox lock.Access is read-only".
 Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks much,
 -Ryan