Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:19:39 -0500
From:      Andrew Gould <andrewlylegould@gmail.com>
To:        Manolis Kiagias <sonicy@otenet.gr>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ANNOUNCE: Custom GNOME-based FreeBSD iso released

2009/6/30 Manolis Kiagias <sonicy@otenet.gr>:

> Hey all,
>
> Continuing the effort in producing custom FreeBSD builds, I am pleased
> to announce a GNOME-based one.
> This includes a complete GNOME 2.26.2 desktop and also the
> gnome-power-tools and gnome-fifth-toe package collections.
>
> As always, feedback is welcome.
>
> Manolis Kiagias

It would be interesting to see how much demand exists for an
installation DVD with KDE 3.5.  (KDE lost a large amount of voter
share in Linux Journal's last Readers' Choice Awards.)

Does anyone know how long KDE 3.5 will be available in the ports?
(Expecting its eventual demise, I switched to Gnome, then to XFCE4.)

Andrew