Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:54:38 -0800
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        "Jukka Simila" <sjuke@saunalahti.fi>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: linux rpm

Dear Jukka
Sorry to say that this is not the right place for this type of question. you
need to ask this question to Linux newsgroups or mailing lists not FreeBSD.
They are completly two different Operating Systems.
The answer to your question is in the control panel, there is a package
administration utility that you can use. Again this is not a Linux Forum.
Thanx.

Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
Systems Administrator.
iBroadcast, Inc.