Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 1998 18:28:18 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        LESLIE ZHU <leslie-zhu@usa.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Interrupt and Poll in FreeBSD

It would probably have been better to stick to just one mailing list.
-hackers is the most appropriate for this.

>      Now suppose I polled after power on my FreeBSD box until I
> take a interrupt to execute the instruction "halt" or "reboot".
> How can I do it? Please answer the question more detail. Thank
> you for your help.

You will have to state the question in more detail, I'm afraid.

When you say "poll after power", do you mean that you wish to monitor
the status of some power source?  If so, which power source?  How do
you wish to monitor it?