Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 08:47:15 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        kelvin Liu <kelvin@taipingcarpets.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: msg from beginner

kelvin Liu wrote:

> Dear Master,
> I am beginner of Linux. Now I want install freebsd because I know from
> my friend it is easy install and config. However, I don't know how to
> work my DNS Server. Could you kindly teach me. Thank you very much.

	Lesson number 1, please send questions to
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org. :) Lesson number 2, you almost certainly
don't need to run your own DNS server unless you are hosting a domain.
If you are and you don't know how to run BIND, get the book "DNS and
BIND, 3rd Edition" from O'Reilly and associates.

Good luck,

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***