Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:06:58 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   make release.9 fails ... ?

Evening ...

  I found the release man page this evening, after more searching, and
understand from it that a simple:

cd /usr/src
make buildworld
cd release
make floppies

  Should give me what I need ...

  But, when I try, the release.9 stage gives:

atelier# make release.9
rm -rf /R/stage/mfsfd
mkdir /R/stage/mfsfd
cd /R/stage/mfsfd &&  mkdir -p etc/defaults dev mnt stand/etc/defaults stand/help
( cd /R/stage/mfsfd &&  for dir in bin sbin ; do  ln -sf /stand $dir;  done )
cp /R/stage/trees/base/sbin/dhclient-script /R/stage/mfsfd/stand
cp: /R/stage/trees/base/sbin/dhclient-script: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

  Known bug, or is there another step that I need to run first?

Thanks ...