Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 1999 09:54:53 -0900
From:      Rusty Root <irisinc@gci.net>
To:        FreeBSD Bob <fbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: "easy installation"!!!!! yeah right

> I still stand by my contention that we need something for the
> joe enduser crowd, rather than rely on Penguin Basic Training,
> (although that method seems to work, too).
>
> Bob

What you need is documentation that not only tells you how to configure
but also explains what it is your going to have when you get through.

It would also help quite a bit if there were some information about how
and why this configuration was established in the first place.

Following the manuals and book helps you get the job done but after your
through, you don't know what you have or in some cases what to do with
it.

Rusty