Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2009 03:56:14 +0100
From:      Daniel Daboczy - DABBER <dd@dabber.tv>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [News] Dabber Newsletter - March 2009

Dabber Newsletter

New collaboration with Berns Salonger

We are very proud to present a new collaboration

Dabber has started collaboration with Berns Salonger, a critically
acclaime= d famous Swedish landmark and nightclub in the heart of
Stockholm. The nigh= tclub has a vast amount of films, from art, to
fashion from concerts, semin= ars and stand-up

We have focused on developing ways to present films both as
documentati= on of memorable nights but also as a preview and taster of
what is coming. = The present times calls for smart, cost effective and
innovative ways to co= nnect with the audience. We focused on
implementing the player without chan= ging the webpage or the internal
structures, but at the same time intensify= ing the look of the page
and the communication with the viewer.

We use our experience and knowledge as the glue between ideas and all
the g= reat video-related applications and services out there. Some of
our clients= are looking for the 'wow-factor', while others need to
start implementing = video in their business while others need our
different approach to take th= e step from idea to an well-visited
website. Whatever the need, Dabber is r= eady to take you from static
to stunning !

Visit the web site Berns Salonger Nightlife: here

 About us

Dabber is an Internet start-up, focused on helping you change the way
you c= ommunicate with online video. It=B4s not just about technology -
it=B4s als= o about how you film, what you film, and how you present
it. The old days o= f flat communication are about to change. We move
towards depth, interactio= n, coolness and simplicity.

We offer a wide range of online video solutions that are innovative,
afford= able and tailored to fit your specific needs - from video
management platfo= rms and CDN hosting, content & concept production to
intuitive 3D video pla= yers. With a background in the contemporary art
scene as well as in web dev= elopment, we combine the latest in
technology with an understanding of what= makes good content.

Visit our web site: www.= dabber.tv

our other solutions:

 Our services

For more information about our services, please download the Dabber
white paper.

 Contact us

For questions regarding pricing, details & other information about us
and o= ur services, please contact Daniel Daboczy:

E-mail: daniel [at] dabber.tv  or dd [at] dabber.tv  Phone: +46 (0) 73
626 99 85