Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:50:43 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Takanori Watanabe <takawata@shidahara1.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PEACE - Portable Executable win32 API Compatible Environment.

In message <200009180622.PAA49090@shidahara1.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp> Takanori Watanabe writes:
: I ported kernel part of PEACE from NetBSD.(That is in sys/compat/pecoff/*).

Cool.  Way Cool.

: - It requires following changes to sys/imgact.h and kern/kern_exec.c to
:  be able to change size of memory area to hold dynamic linker argument
:  from executable image loader.

Woof.  I think this is reasonable, but will let others more qualified
talk about it.  I think that arch@ should likely review it if there
aren't enough people doing so in emulation@.  It looks good to me, but
my knowledge in this area is limited and I think others with a better
understanding might be able to give a better review.

: - Merge the patch to precede .(Who should I ask about it?)

Once the patch is reviewed, you should be able to commit the change
yourself, since you have commit privs.

Warner