Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 20:27:55 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@scds.com>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lang/tclX75

On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 06:03:47PM -0700, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:
>  * Are you guys alternating between private and -ports messages?  After
>  * Justin's first message I only see Ade talking.
>
> Forget this -- I just got Justin's messages.

Some kind of weirdness happened.  I was replying to Justin's emails sent
to me..  they've only just (30 minutes or so ago) turned up via
ports@freebsd.org

> I thought these kinds of things don't happen since I'm pop'ing mail
> off hub, but I guess it could still happen if connection into hub is
> slow from one of the parties involved.

Ah-hah..  Received headers in one of Justin's machines show initial
delivery at 16:29 EDT, but it didn't get to hub until 17:54 PDT.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.